Monday, September 12, 2011

Pancreatitis & Dehydration

Dehydration PancreatitisDehydration is like the curse of all evils. It's never a good thing and no matter what is going wrong with one's system dehydration only seems to make it worse. Dehydration makes no exception when it comes to pancreatitis.

The pancreas needs to stay hydrated or it becomes more vulnerable.

There are times when people are midst an attack and can't drink anything including water but this is when they go into the hospital.
Pancreas Dehydration

On a normal day when liquids can go down, it is very important to remember not to get dehydrated. Overdoing it is never good for the pancreas and is certainly not necessary for hydration. Just a little gentle respect toward one's needs as they relate to thirst and liquids!

Water Pancreas
I'm sure this is coming up for me today because I was out in the sun and have been quite thirsty.

Water. Water. Water.

I need it.
I feel it.
I'm quenching my thirst.
I love my pancreas.
I don't want itmy pancreas to be mad at me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment