Friday, December 10, 2010

Pancreatitis & Reducing Stress

stress pancreasA few months back, I was very busy with a project I was working on and found my hours to be non-stop from when I awoke until I passed out from exhaustion.

During this same time, my pancreas began to flare up and become irritated and inflamed.

It took a couple months for the pancreas to heal and to where I could eat without pain and had an easier time with solid foods.

What I learned was that I am not the sort of person who can afford to live a stressful lifestyle.

Now, when something is happening that in the past I would have reacted to I just now thepancreas reduce stress situation is not worth getting myself worked up over.

When it comes to work, I changed my schedule, began to prioritize differently and have become more efficient to keep from getting too stressed out.

I want to live. For me to do this, I must respect the needs of my pancreas. My pancreas does not like stress. Therefore, I work to live a more stress-free lifestyle. Of course, the added benefit is that I get to live a more stress-free lifestyle. So it's all good!



Additional Information:

PANCREATITIS

STRESS AND PANCREATITIS

ANTIOXIDANTS REDUCE PAIN, OXIDATIVE STRESS IN CHRONIC PANCREATITIS

No comments:

Post a Comment