Sunday, December 12, 2010

Chronic Pancreatitis & Bad Spices I Love

pancreatitis and spices that hurtI love Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning on fried eggs and steak.

I've used it for years. Only problem is that now I have chronic pancreatitis and this spice is not good for my pancreas.

I just fried an egg and put this fabulous spice on it. Okay, for my system this spice is more like Halloween than Christmas and my system is terrified of Halloween and panics going into a rage anytime Halloween gets near it.

I just threw out my Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning. I threw it out because I am undisciplined and will continue to use it on the foods I love to have it on if it is in the house.

It is now in the trash can soon to be in the dumpster and if I have any sense about me I'll never buy it again. Rather, I'll have the ability to suggest it to my non-pancreatic challenged friends and to always have very fond memories of it.

The bottomline is that I would rather have an extended life than any spice which inflames my pancreas!

Additional Information:

Pancreatitis: Healthy Foods

Pancreatitis Diet Tips and Information

No comments:

Post a Comment